Our Wisconsin Conversation is a youth-adult partnership framework we can use to plan and lead activities about topics that matter to youth. These activities are ‘Our Wisconsin Conversation’ and we may use them to get to know each other, our communities, and our world. Conversations that matter can be challenging; they are among the most important Conversations we can have.
On the Conversation web page, you will find:
- Ideas for how to choose Anchor Content for your conversation
- Ways to create space for the conversation that is both Brave and Safe (Enough)
- How to create space in the conversation for breath, for thought, and for caring
- Frequently asked questions about when and why we choose these conversations
- Examples of successful activities with resources developed in Wisconsin 4-H programming
This framework is currently being pilot tested. We appreciate your feedback about the resource. Click the feedback button on this page or on the Our Wisconsin Conversation site.