4-H Online – Correcting Wrong Grade

Sometimes a family will start (and even) submit an enrollment with the wrong grade listed for a youth. If changing the grade stays within the K-2 or 3-13 ranges, then the county staff can easily make the change. If the grade change crosses the 2nd/3rd grade line, then the fix is more complex. These instructions walk you through fixing this problem regardless of the situation.

This page is optimized for printing
Support Extension