States’ 4-H International Exchange Programs is excited to announce the 2023 Fall Pen Pal Program! This is an amazing opportunity to connect and create community with international youth from Taiwan and South Korea. Meet friends from other countries with different cultures, experiences, foods, and traditions. Who knows, you may have a lot in common as well!
Registration for this program will close on Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. or when all spots are filled; register soon!
Register at: www.surveymonkey.com/r/FM7WPHX
Details of the Fall 2023 Program:
- Program Dates: August 1- October 31, 2023
- Participant Requirements: 4-H members 9-18 years old
- Registration Fee: There is a $10 registration fee (payable only via credit card) at the end of this registration form that must be paid in order to finalize the registration process. Due to the generous support of the WI 4-H Foundation, the $10 registration fee is being waived for the first 100 WI participants. As of 7/7, all sponsored spots have been claimed.
- Matching: States’ 4-H will match youth participants based on age, gender, and interest to the best of their ability. Finalized matching information will be sent directly to participants via email.
- Letter Writing: Youth participants are encouraged to communicate at least two times per month with their Pen Pal during the program period via their preferred communication method. They may write as many times as both parties wish. States’ 4-H will provide optional writing topics during each month to foster ideas of what to write between Pen Pals.
- Questions? Reach out to the WI 4-H International/Global Citizenship Programs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 608-262-2491