The Tractor Supply Company (TSC) has worked with 4-H for the past several years by coordinating a paper clover campaign held in the spring and fall of each year. Proceeds from the sale of paper clovers at each Wisconsin TSC store go to the Wisconsin 4-H Foundation to be used for leadership programming.
This year the Wisconsin 4-H Foundation is actively encouraging clubs and 4-H members to work with TSC stores in their area to do an in-store promotion during the fall 2022 campaign scheduled for October 5 through October 16.
**ONLINE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Click this link to sign up:
In Wisconsin there are 29 TSC stores.
Store are located in: Appleton, Ashland, Berlin, Burlington, Delavan, Eagle River, Kewaunee, Marinette, Medford, Minocqua, Mukwonago, New London, Oconto, Portage, Prairie Du Chein, Prescott, Rhinelander, Richland Center, St. Croix Falls, Shawano, Sheboygan, Spooner, Stoughton, Sturgeon Bay, Tomah, Viroqua, Watertown, Waupun and Wisconsin Rapids.
Purpose of the Paper Clover Campaign and In-Store Promotions
Promoting the paper clover campaign and 4-H has many benefits. By coordinating an in-store promotion, you will be:
- Promoting 4-H membership and programs
- Raising funds to support Wisconsin 4-H
- Telling the 4-H story
- Raising awareness of the Wisconsin 4-H program
- Helping 4-H members learn valuable communications and project management skills
Proceeds from the Campaign
Proceeds from the TSC paper clover campaign are used to support leadership development programs including State 4-H Conference, Fall Forum and Wisconsin Leadership Council, as well as Wisconsin delegations attending National 4-H Conference, National 4-H Congress and Citizenship Washington Focus.
TSC In Store Promotion Opportunity
The Wisconsin 4-H Foundation will provide an incentive to any 4-H club or individual 4-H member who does an in-store promotion at a Wisconsin TSC store during the Fall 2022 Paper Clover Campaign. A $50 TSC gift card will be given to any club who completes an in-store promotion and a $25 TSC gift card will be given to any 4-H member who completes an in-store promotion during the Fall 2022 Paper Clover Campaign.
**ONLINE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Click this link to sign up: F22 TSC Paper Clover In-store Promo Sign Up
Any Wisconsin 4-H club, group or 4-H member may coordinate an in-store promotion at a TSC during the Fall 2022 Paper Clover Campaign. Past promotions included project displays, animal exhibits, radio live-remotes (with a local radio station), 4-H members serving as baggers, kids activities like face painting, etc. Before planning a promotion we REQUIRE that the club, group or member reach out to the Store Manager to determine what would work best.
Additional guidelines include:
- Any Wisconsin 4-H club or individual member may reserve a promotion date.
- Promotion reservations are available for each Saturday or Sunday of the Paper Clover Campaign (October 8, 9, 15 and 16). The timing of the promotion is determined by the Store Manager.
- Only one club or individual may do an in-store promotion at any store at one time. Time slots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To reserve a date, go to the Wisconsin 4-H Foundation website and click on Tractor Supply under Events/Activities. Fill out the reservation form (all fields are required).
- When you have confirmed your date, the club or individual MUST get Store Manager permission to do the promotion. The TSC Store Manager will provide information about what is allowed, timing, promotion location, etc.
- When the promotion is completed, submit a photo of the activity and the Wisconsin 4-H Foundation will send the gift card to the address provided on the reservation form.
For More Information
Contact the Wisconsin 4-H Foundation at 608.262.1597 or email@example.com