Project Enrollment Consent Forms

Some projects require consents before enrolling.  If staff is adding the project on the family behalf, this consent form must be signed and kept on file.

For adults, this form is required for Horse and Model Rockets.

For Youth, this form is required for Horse.

University of Wisconsin-Madison      |        Explore Extension: Agriculture Community Development Families & Finances Health Natural Resources Youth