Do you like to quilt? Consider entering your favorite item in the Kids Quilt Challenge. Entries due August 14. Contest open to youth ages 15 and under. Preregistration required, limited to the first 50 youth who return the contest entry form.
Sew a quilt, using any techniques, pattern, design and fabrics you choose.
• Quilts must be no larger than 45” square or 45” in diameter, but may be smaller.
• Quilts may be any shape.
• Construction and quilting may be done by hand or by machine.
• Quilters may use any type of embellishment, batting and backing.
• Quilts must have a 4” deep rod pocket at top-back of quilt.
• This will be used to hang the quilt at the show.
• Identify your quilt with its title and your name on one of the bottom-back corners.
• All work must be done by the exhibitor.
• One quilt per exhibitor, per year.
Check out the link for contest details.