It’s time to start planning the 3rd Annual Service Learning Project in 2022, and we need your help!
The first annual service learning project was cloth face coverings in 2020. In 2021, we focused together on homelessness and making plarn mats for individuals who might need them. What will the 3rd Annual Service Learning Project be? We want your ideas.
When making a suggestion, make sure that your service learning project idea:
- Has both a service and learning component
- Uses materials that are free or affordable and easy to find anywhere in the state
- Includes ways for many youth of any age to get involved
- Reflects a need that is statewide or seen in most or all communities
- Creates opportunities for youth to lead and/or partner with adults