We’re excited to meet with youth leaders and adult volunteers throughout the state for a one day face-to-face Fall Forum.
Consider submitting a session for Saturday afternoon (50 minutes or 100 minutes). We would love to have youth leaders, adult volunteers plan and lead sessions.
Things to Know:
- Location is being finalized.
- Program will include interactive sessions and keynote speakers.
- Youth 7th – 13th grade, adult volunteers and staff are encouraged to attend.
- Plan for a team from your area!
- Lodging and breakfast will be available for you to book on your own if you want to arrive the evening before.
- Registration will open in early September.
- $50 registration fee (includes lunch, break, supplies, t-shirt, facility and program costs).
Our hope is that 4-H youth leaders, adult volunteers, and staff will come together to connect, collaborate, celebrate, and continue building excitement and energy for a new year of 4-H learning!